Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
My Goal is to lose 2 lbs per week
- I desire emails checking in (once a week or more) and telling me you have been looking at my loseit. Confirm I am doing well or ask me what's going on and why have I not done it. Again, I am a master manipulator and will tell you anything to get you off my case… don't listen to me. Only accept my willingness to do better.
- Check to make sure I am working out at least 4 times a week. It can be ANY workout. Crossfit or at least 45min of any kind of cardio.
- If I am not returning emails, texts, or any form of communication in a timely manner I need you to:
- Get my core group of friends and Jake involved and ask them on board with helping me see, I need to be willing to do better.
- If I go away for the weekend or go to parties or BBQ's – please ask me if I drank and how I ate. I will easily tell you, "I didn't do well and I'll do better next time." But I need you to ask me:
- Why did you choose to do that?
- What were you feeling or thinking in the moments right before?
- Was there anything you could have done in those moments to change the outcome?
- How will you do better next time?
Thursday, November 3, 2011
This morning at crossfit I was jumping off a box and landed funny and BAMB before I knew it, my ankle was throbbing and tear came quickly.
I asked myself, "why tears?" It wasn't the pain. Was it embarrassment? I think some! Was it my sadness for just now getting back to the gym and BAMB I screwed up and now I cant work out? Really though, I didn't screw up, it was an accident and it could have happened to anyone.
So, I sit here wondering if this is a positive God thing because my walk is going well, food is going well and maybe one more thing at this moment would have been too much.
I choose this day to find joy in my friends, my life, and the bonus of knowing God works all things out for good for those who love him.
Please pray with me that I will continue in joy and be true to my needs and ask for help when I need it. Healing too.